Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mission complete...at least in Knoxville

Sister Casper was transferred Saturday September 14th, 2013. Her new companion is her angel mother Sister Overman.  Heaven has a great team.
Mom wanted 3 things from this life...
A family...
A testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ...
And to serve a mission with Elder Casper...
She left this earth surrounded by all three.

I wish I was posting her weekly letter testifying of the amazing happenings in the Knoxville Tennessee Mission. I can only guess as to the wonderful reunion she is having with family and friends who met her when she left our side. I find peace knowing that for the first time in a long time she is pain free... Her fingers are straight, her legs are strong, and she is running with the angels.

Her companion Elder Casper (papa) will close this Knoxville mission with his children by his side.

Funeral services will be Saturday September 21st in St. George Utah. Where she will be laid to rest surrounded by the red rock and sun which she loved so much.

My mom lived and loved the Gospel. She shared her testimony of the Savior by word and deed. I will miss her, but knowing that the Savior welcomed her home bring peace to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment